Falcon 2000 Spanner Socket-6 Prong
Falcon 2000 Spanner Socket-6 Prong manufactured by Alberth Aviation.
- P/N: FS2000.6
- Designed for Falcon 2000
- Redesigned Tool – replaces the need for two tools
- 6 Prong Version for 6 Prong Nose Wheel
- Stainless steel construction
- More spanner socket versions available – FS2000.8/FS900.2000EZ
- Manufactured in Texas
- Perfect for “Fly Away” Tool Kit
- Additional Specialty Falcon tooling also manufactured by Alberth Aviation
Please verify the number of prongs needed when ordering the Falcon 2000 Spanner Socket. We offer several versions for this aircraft.
For pricing and availability, contact us at 832-934-0055 or E-MAIL
View all of our manufactured Tooling:
We manufacture Ground Support Equipment, perfect for flight departments and FBOs.
Aircraft Parts – We buy and sell aircraft parts and GSE, for more information:
Sell us your surplus parts, tooling and GSE or trade for our manufactured product!
Come see us at the Falcon M&O Seminars 2015. Dassault Falcon
Tools & Equipment Designed by Mechanics for Mechanics